49ers vs Cowboys on 10/2 (9/25 - 9/26)
49ers vs Cowboys on 10/2
(9/25 - 9/26)
The Win-Win Official Rules generally apply to all Tournaments offered on the Win-Win Platform, however, individual Tournaments are also subject to additional rules (“Tournament Details”). In the event of a conflict between the Win-Win Official Rules and the Tournament Details, the Tournament Details govern.
These Tournament Details are only in reference to the 49ers versus Cowboys Tournament taking place 9/25 - 9/26
“Epic” Experience - Two (2) tickets to the 49ers versus Cowboys game. This is a "FML" tournament, prizing First Place, Middle Place, and Last Place users. When building a roster in an FML tournament, rules are as described below.
Who: The top Win-Win-ner, ranked #1.
- The Middle Win-Win-ner.
- The Last Place Win-Win-ner
What: The Win-Win-ners will be provided with the following:
- Two (2) tickets to the 49ers versus Cowboys game on October 2nd for each of three (3) Win-Win-ners
- Sideline passes
- Access to seven (7) clubs (like United, Yahoo Sports, etc.)
- Meet and Greet after the game #TrulyEpic!
FML rules: The last place winner must have a lineup where 7 of the 9 players must play in the real-life game with a opportunity to generate fantasy points. For example, a user may not choose a lineup of inactive players. The middle place winner will be decided by taking the middle spot within the full leaderboard.
The Fine Print; "Epic" Experience Prize:
- The top Win-Win-ner, middle Win-Win-ner, and last Win-Win-ner will receive: two (2) tickets each to the 49ers versus Cowboys game on October 2, 2016.
- The Win-Win-ner is responsible for all costs and expenses not expressly provided for above, including, but not limited to: air or ground transportation, meals, incidentals, tips, telephone calls, souvenirs, hotel charges, taxes, fees and other personal expenses incurred during the trip. If any portion of any prize is canceled or postponed for any reason, Win-Win will have no obligation to award compensation in lieu of such prize, the remainder of the prize will be awarded, and Win-Win will have no further obligation to the Win-Win-nesr. Win-Win-Nets may not substitute, assign or transfer prize or redeem prize for cash, but Win-Win reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute any prize with one of comparable or greater value. All federal, state and local taxes and any other costs and expenses associated by acceptance and use of the prize are the sole responsibility of the Win-Win-ners. All prize details are in Win-Win’s sole discretion.