Elfrid Payton Tournament Details
(3/10 - 3/12)
The Win-Win Official Rules generally apply to all Tournaments offered on the Win-Win Platform, however, individual Tournaments are also subject to additional rules (“Tournament Details”). In the event of a conflict between the Win-Win Official Rules and the Tournament Details, the Tournament Details govern. Win-Win reserves the right to amend, modify, improve, or discontinue, any services offered, at its sole discretion.
These Tournament Details are only in reference to the Win-Win tournaments hosted by Elfrid Payton, taking place 3/10 - 3/12.
1. "Gameday VIP Experience" - (2) Premium seats at an Orlando Magic game this season (16-17). Flight and Hotel accommodations included.
Format: Pick 'Em
Who: Winner, ranked #1. The winner will be allowed to choose one guest to accompany them for this experience.
What: Winner will be provided with the following:
- Roundtrip travel to Orlando, Florida
- Housing accommodations for 1 night
- (2) Game Tickets
- Meet and Greet with Elfrid Payton; Sideline Passes
- Winners ranked #2 will receive Authentic Personalized Elfrid Payton Jersey
- Winners ranked #3rd will receive Authentic Personalized Elfrid Payton Basketball
- Winners ranked #4th-6th will receive Premium Bluetooth and Waterproof Speaker from BRAVEN Audio
- Winners ranked #7-15th will receive a Top Level BRAVEN Audio Discount Code
- Winners ranked #16th-30th will receive a Mid-Level BRAVEN Audio Discount Code
- Winners ranked 30th + will receive a BRAVEN Audio Discount Code
- When: Prizes and promotions will be sent to users on or about the week of 3/26/17
The Fine Print:
"Gameday VIP" Prize:
1. The sole Winner will receive: One (1) “Gameday VIP Experience” prize and one (1) guest to accompany them (guest must be over 18 years old)
The trip will include:
a. Round-trip coach-class airline tickets from the major U.S. gateway airport nearest to winners residence to a local Orlando, Florida Area Airport with (1) Guest.
b. One (1) room, double occupancy, at 3-Star, or better, hotel determined by Win-Win in its sole discretion, for the winner and one (1) guest for one (1) night
c. All trip/travel arrangements are determined by Win-Win in its sole discretion.
2. Win-Win-ner is responsible for all costs and expenses not expressly provided for above, including, but not limited to, additional ground transportation, meals, incidentals, tips, telephone calls, souvenirs, hotel charges, taxes, fees and other personal expenses incurred during the trip. The Win-Win-ner and guest must travel on the same itinerary (on dates specified by Win-Win, which may be subject to change) and are solely responsible for obtaining proper documentation (e.g., valid photo ID) prior to travel. All travel arrangements are subject to availability, blackout dates, and other restrictions. The actual value of prize that includes travel will depend on point of departure and dates of travel. All tickets are subject to terms and conditions of their issuers. Travel must be made through Win-Win’s (or its designee’s) agent, on a carrier of Win-Win’s choice, in seat locations determined by Win-Win. If any portion of any prize is canceled or postponed for any reason, Win-Win will have no obligation to award compensation in lieu of such prize, the remainder of the prize will be awarded, and Win-Win will have no further obligation to the winner. Winner may not substitute, assign or transfer prize or redeem prize for cash, but Win-Win reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute any prize with one of comparable or greater value. All federal, state and local taxes and any other costs and expenses associated by acceptance and use of prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. All prize details are in Win-Win’s sole discretion.
The Fine Print Prizes:
Eighty percent (80%) of your entry fee will be donated to The Elfrid Payton Foundation, the officially registered 501C3 Corporation of Elfrid Payton.