Patrick Peterson Tournament Details (9/11 - 9/13)
The Win-Win Official Rules generally apply to all Tournaments offered on the Win-Win Platform, however, individual Tournaments are also subject to additional rules (“Tournament Details”). In the event of a conflict between the Win-Win Official Rules and the Tournament Details, the Tournament Details govern.
These Tournament Details are only in reference to the Win-Win tournament hosted by Patrick Peterson, taking place 9/11 - 9/13.
“Epic” - Fly in a private jet with Patrick Peterson to the LSU vs Alabama game
The top 3 users, ranked #1, #2, and #3. Each of the winners will be allowed to choose one guest to accompany them for this experience.
You will be provided with the following:
- Roundtrip travel to Phoenix, AZ
- Roundtrip travel from Phoenix, AZ to Baton Rouge, LA via the Swift Aviation Legacy Jet
- Housing accommodations for 1 night
- Tickets to the Louisiana vs Alabama football game
- Food vouchers
- Ground Transportation
- Travel to AZ on November 4th, 2016
- Travel to Baton Rouge on November 5th, 2016
- Return to AZ on November 5th, 2016 (immediately following the game)
- Return home on November 6th, 2016 (early morning)
“Ultimate” - Autographed merchandise or social media interaction
A. Users ranked between #4 and #24
B. Users ranked between #25 and #100
A. Autographed items may include, without limitations and at the sole discretion of Win-Win and Patrick Peterson, the following:
- Mini Helmet
- Patrick Peterson T-Shirt
- High Quality Picture/Poster
Each winner will receive one (1) autographed item only.
B. Social Media interaction may include, without limitations and at the sole discretion of Win-Win and Patrick Peterson, the following:
- Video Message from Patrick Peterson
- Direct Message from Patrick Peterson
- Patrick Peterson mentioning you in a public post
- Patrick Peterson following you on your chosen social media platform
A. Autographed items will be shipped by Tuesday (9/20) - this will be dependent on Win-Win receiving requested information from the winner
B. Social Media interactions from Patrick Peterson will happen between 9/15 to 9/22 - this will be dependent on Win-Win receiving requested information from the winner
Each “Ultimate” winner will be awarded 3 additional Cause Coin - for more information, see “Cause Coins”
“Amazing” - Game day gear from Fanatics
A. Users ranked between #101 and #105
B. Users ranked between #106 and #150
C. Users ranked #151 through last place (i.e. everybody!)
Unique discount code from Fanatics, the global leader in licensed sports merchandise. Discount codes will be redeemable at www.fanatics.com and should be applied during the checkout process.
- A. $50 off (any order over $50) - that could be 100% off!
- B. $21 off (any order over $21) - that could be 100% off!
- C. 21% off your next order
Discount codes will sent to users by Tuesday (9/14) following the end of the tournament, redeemable immediately.
Every “Amazing” prize winner will be awarded additional Cause Coins as described below - for more information, see “Cause Coins”.
- Top 10% of users: 25 Cause Coins
- Users within 11 - 30 percentile: 20 Cause Coins
- Users within 31 - 60 percentile : 15 Cause Coins
- Users within 61 - 80 percentile: 10 Cause Coins
- Users within 81 - 100 percentile: 5 Cause Coins
The Fine Print; "Epic" Prize:
- The three (3) top winners will receive: One (1) “Epic” prize experience for the winner and one (1) guest (guest must be over 18 years old)
- The trip will include:
- Round-trip coach-class airline tickets from the major U.S. gateway airport nearest to winner’s residence to Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (Phoenix, AZ) for the winner and one (1) guest (If the Epic prize winner resides within 200 miles of Phoenix, AZ, ground transportation may be provided in lieu of air transportation and no compensation or substitution will be provided for difference in prize value);
- Ground transportation between the hotel, the Swift Aviation meet up location, and the airport for arrival and departure;
- One (1) room, double occupancy, at 3-Star, or better, hotel determined by Win-Win in its sole discretion, for the winner and one (1) guest for one (1) night;
- Round-trip airline transportation aboard the private Swift Aviation jet from Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport (Phoenix, AZ) to Baton Rouge Metropolitan Airport for the winner and one (1) guest;
- Ground transportation between the hotel, the LSU stadium, and the airport for arrival and departure;
- All trip/travel arrangements are determined by Win-Win in its sole discretion.
- Trip must be booked at least thirty (30) days in advance and is subject to availability. All travel must be completed by October 4, 2016.
- The trip will include:
- Winner is responsible for all costs and expenses not expressly provided for above, including, but not limited to, additional ground transportation, meals, incidentals, tips, telephone calls, souvenirs, hotel charges, taxes, fees and other personal expenses incurred during the trip. The Winner and guest must travel on the same itinerary (on dates specified by Win-Win, which may be subject to change) and are solely responsible for obtaining proper documentation (e.g., valid photo ID) prior to travel. All travel arrangements are subject to availability, blackout dates, and other restrictions. The actual value of prize that includes travel will depend on point of departure and dates of travel. All tickets are subject to terms and conditions of their issuers. Travel must be made through Win-Win’s (or its designee’s) agent, on a carrier of Win-Win’s choice, in seat locations determined by Win-Win. If any portion of any prize is canceled or postponed for any reason, Win-Win will have no obligation to award compensation in lieu of such prize, the remainder of the prize will be awarded, and Win-Win will have no further obligation to the winner. Winner may not substitute, assign or transfer prize or redeem prize for cash, but Win-Win reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to substitute any prize with one of comparable or greater value. All federal, state and local taxes and any other costs and expenses associated by acceptance and use of prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. All prize details are in Win-Win’s sole discretion.
The Fine Print "Amazing" Experience:
The Platform Entry for the Patrick Peterson Tournament is $21.00 USD. The non-profit organization who will receive the majority of funds is the Baton Rouge Area Foundation, more specifically their Flood Relief Fund. Eighty percent (80%) of your entry fee will be dispersed to the Baton Rouge Area Foundation and the remaining twenty percent (20%) will be retained by Win-Win for operational expenses.